recent
أخبار ساخنة

Real Madrid? You never know what the future holds – PSG’s Mbappe

Home
Kylian Mbappé, the Paris St Germain striker, has not closed the door to move to Real Madrid.

"I am happy here with Paris Saint-Germain and have a contract with the club until June 2021, so I think something else is premature," Mbabi told Spanish television station La Sexta.

 



"If you are fascinated by Real Madrid, I feel good here, but in football you can not know what will happen in the future," he added after a 9-0 victory over Guingamp in the French league.

"I know that I will stay here for the end of this year, and then we will see what happens."

In a related context, Mbabi pointed out that the Parisian team needs new deals in the current transfer window, adding that the club officials are doing their work in this file.
google-playkhamsatmostaqltradent